Sunday, January 13, 2013

Live Streaming: New England Patriots vs. Houstan Texans

The following sites are Live Streaming The AFC Playoff game between the New England Patriots vs. the Houston Texans at 4:30 EST:


    CNNSI: Live Streaming The Patriots vs. Texans

  
    ESPN :  Follow the AFC Playoff Game here


    USA Today Box Score:  Teaxans vs. Patriots


    NFL Official Site:  NE Patriots vs Houstan Texans




Streaming Radio:


Listen to the game on the Patriots Radio Network

ESPN Radio:  Patriots vs. Texans - Listen Live

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A friend told me about X102.3 a few days ago. Now it’s programmed as number 1 on my car stereo. The music keeps me jamming, especially during their morning show. It’s always a great way to start my day. Tune in www.thex1023.com, you may even win some tickets or gift cards like I did.

Unknown said...

Having lived in Palm Beach Florida for several years, listening to the 97.9 WRMF has become a daily ritual for me. I start my day off with a healthy breakfast and tune in to 97.9. ’The WRMF Morning Show’ with DJ Jennifer Ross, Deena Long and Joe Raineri makes it the hottest show ever with ‘Pop Culture Topics, Contest, Celebrity gossips and so much more. For the rest of the day I enjoy greatest Pop Rock, Adult Contemporary, Alternative Rock and Soft Rock tracks by some of my favorite artists. Tune in today or stream online at www.wrmf.com