Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dr Ben Carson on Fox News:

Dr. Benjamin Carson appeared on Fox's Your World to respond to his detractors who've called his National Prayer Day speech before the president "inappropriate" and "offensive" given the apolitical nature of the event.  Asked how the president initially reacted to the speech, Dr. Carson told host Neil Cavuto that Obama "came over to me and said he appreciated my speech and he admired me and took my hand and didn't squeeze too hard."  "What do you mean? One of those fishy hand shakes?" Cavuto inquired.

Dr. Ben Carson Addresses His Critics, Blasts ObamaCare and Stands Up To The Bullies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Obama hands you could see, she was clapping multi times I think she got the message and found it well said

annon xoxoxoetc