Sunday, September 21, 2014
Via Fox and Friends - 'God Get Me Home to My Girls' Navy SEAL Shot 27 Times by Al Qaeda Tells His Story
Posted by commoncents at 11:11 PM
Johnny Manziel does an awesome play as a receiver fooling the Ravens Defense!! Called back for a penalty on RB T. West.
Browns' Johnny Manziel Involved in Creative Trick Play, Penalty Negates Big Gain
Posted by commoncents at 7:23 PM
In a marquee matchup between two ranked ACC teams, #1 Florida State pulls out an overtime victory over #22 Clemson. Sean Maguire started at quarterback for the Seminoles and threw for 305 yards in place of Jameis Winston, who missed the game due to suspension. FSU running back Karlos Williams scored the game-winning, 9-yard touchdown in overtime.
Clemson vs. Florida State - 2014 ACC Football Highlights
Posted by commoncents at 1:05 PM
No game highlights as we had a bye this week. But this is an all-time classic; the 31-0 shutout of Michigan two weeks ago. If you missed any of the action from Notre Dame's 31-0 victory over Michigan:
FB - 2014 vs. Michigan - Full Game Archive
Posted by commoncents at 8:32 AM
Saturday, September 20, 2014
is Investor's Business Daily. IBD publishes easy to read editorials that show the obvious benefits of free markets and capitalism. A sampling:
- War On Terror: Top brass — both now serving and retired — say that President Obama's strategy is likely to fail against the Islamic State. Clearly he has put his presidential legacy before our national security.
- Politics: Two Republicans forced five Democrats to break ranks on President Obama's executive amnesty plan. As elections beckon, voter sentiment counts for something.
- Eastern Europe: Addressing a rare joint session of the U.S. Congress, Ukraine's leader warns, like Churchill before him, of a growing and resurgent menace that has committed crimes in his country and threatens the West.
- War On Terror: President Obama's strategy to defeat the Islamic State is deficient in many ways, but none more than its failure to attack the terrorist threat at its source — the Muslim Brotherhood.\
- Politics: Amid applause, President Obama has made fighting Ebola in Africa a military priority, to protect U.S. health. So why is he doing nothing about the raft of new diseases that may be rolling in from our unguarded border?
- Health Reform: It seems the administration had been exaggerating the number of people enrolled in ObamaCare to the tune of about 700,000. We're shocked! Shocked!
- Scandal: Democrats claim it's been asked and answered, but the question of why four Americans had to die in a diplomatic outpost in a terrorist haven with inadequate security and no plans for rescue has not.
Posted by commoncents at 8:04 AM
Friday, September 19, 2014
September 19, 2014: Hundreds of Apple fans camped out to buy the iPhone 6 overnight with the first person in Perth to snag one dropping it on camera.
Video - First person to buy iPhone in Perth drops it on camera
Posted by commoncents at 10:05 PM