Monday, January 19, 2009

DENNIS MILLER "Thank you Sir - I feel priviliged thay you were my President"

Last week Dennis Miller was a guest on The #1 watched cable TV show The O'Reilly Factor. His monologue should be broadcast everywhere. Unfortunately it wasn't but you can catch it here:
Something that takes somebody who's willing to strap a bomb on and yet freaks them out to the point where they'll tell you where the next bomb is by pouring water down their nose and they don't even die, I think, wow, this is heaven-sent.’
He also heaped praise on President Bush for ‘keeping this country safe in the interim seven years’ since the 9/11 attacks. Miller:
That's what I admire about him. He's willing to be hated for the rest of his life to do the right thing. And I just want to look in the camera. This is the last time I’ll be on this show when he's my President and my Commander-in-Chief and say, “Thank you, sir. I feel privileged that you were the President during this time in American history.”

4 comments:

stormin said...

my sentiments exactly. thank you for this wonderful post. i hope you don't mind that i blog this video also because it needs to be shared. again, thank you.

Gayle said...

I saw that segment. Dennis Miller made me proud, and I'm proud of President Bush too, for the same reasons Miller is.

a red voice said...

Thank you for posting that video. My sentiments exactly too. Two achievements I am extremely thankful for are his commitment to Protecting unborn life and his commitment to protecting our freedom and keeping us safe from Terrorists.

Brooke said...

Miller is awesome!