Sunday, August 14, 2016

Milwaukee Riot - Black People Targeting Whites - "They're White! Beat Their Ass!" (8-13-2016)

Video:  Milwaukee Riot - Black People Targeting Whites - "They're White! Beat Their Ass!" (8-13-2016)

3 comments:

OpenTheDoor said...

Hope you yankees notice, our black people do not play that shit down heah.

Zardoz The Magnificent said...

There's black people and there's niggas...

I'll go with 95% of them are ruining it for the other 5%.

A. Dumas said...

Amen to that! It truly must be hard to be a black man in America, what with all these niggas running loose.