"Don't know what I'd do without CC. You keep me in the loop on the real events in our world." Beth - Dallas, TX
"Hurricane season is here in Florida. Commoncts has been crucial to keep me updated on current weather conditions allowing me to make informed decisions to help my family and I prepare for a storm." Dan - Tampa, FL
Thursday, September 17, 2026
Lefties Losing It: Gen Z socialists claim "fitness is fascist-adjacent" - Video
Lefties Losing It: Gen Z socialists claim "fitness is fascist-adjacent" - Video
OK fine. Fitness is Fascism and should be discouraged by our proud young Socialists on the Left. I don't want to hear anything more about free healthcare for all. If you're not willing to take care of yourself now, I should not have to pay for the myriad of wonderdrugs you're going to get prescribed in the future.
OK fine. Fitness is Fascism and should be discouraged by our proud young Socialists on the Left.
ReplyDeleteI don't want to hear anything more about free healthcare for all. If you're not willing to take care of yourself now, I should not have to pay for the myriad of wonderdrugs you're going to get prescribed in the future.