Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Brownshirts Cometh: NPR FIRES Juan Williams for his Muslim comments:

Never question Leftist Orthoadoxy.  Juan Williams learned that on Wednesday when, after working for National Public Radio for ten years, he was fired for comments he made on Fox New's O'Reilly Factor.  Watch the clip.  Determine for yourself if what he said "Crossed the Line" as NPR says.  I think that Williams was expressing what a vast majority of Americans believe.  The site Religion of Peace.org keeps track of the number of Muslim terrorist attacks SINCE 9-11.  The count is OVER 16,000


UPDATE:
Juan Williams:  "I was fired for telling the truth"

NPR CEO:  "His views should stay between himself and his Psychiatrist"

Have your say:  "Tell NPR what you think of Juan Williams firing"

NPRs official statement: "NPR ends Juan Williams' contract" (w/ over 5,000 comments)

3 comments:

Da Curly Wolf said...

2 things.
1. I commented on this earlier in one of my all around 'Go liberals make me want to hurl, and the way they think pisses me off' rants.
2. I love being right. Fox signed Juan williams to some kind of contract of a "wider scope" than his current appearances. I'll now have to go edit my diatribe to mention this.

Da Curly Wolf said...

Hey totally off the subject here my friend. How many of my fellow readers here live in Texas? I only ask because I did a post the other day on Gangs in Texas that they might want to see.

John Carey said...

NPR is done. They are going to what's left of their audience. Even the liberal are mad.