Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Answer is Easter: Find Hope This Easter With Pastor Rick Warren at Saddleback Church

Via Rick Warren - Do you ever find yourself discouraged, depressed, defeated, or even devastated by the circumstances in your life? If so, let me take 90 seconds to encourage you about the pathway to hope, change, and transformation that I found in the Easter story of the resurrection of Jesus.
5 days after Easter last year, my 27 year old son ended his own life. He had battled mental illness since a child, and despite the best doctors, meds, therapy, prayers, and love, he lost his battle for hope. Our family was devastated. The day Matthew gave in to despair was the worst day of my life During the past year, I've been often asked, 'How have you made it? How have you kept going in your pain?" I've often replied, "The Answer is Easter."

The Answer is Easter: Find Hope This Easter With Pastor Rick Warren at Saddleback Church

1 comment:

christian soldier said...

Happy Easter- to you and yours-
C-CS