Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Donald Trump post debate interview on Hannity

Donald Trump told Sean Hannity tonight that his major problems with last night's GOP debate were that it dragged on for three hours and featured so many Trump-centric questions. "It was too much, it was too long, and I would imagine at a certain point, people get bored with that," Trump said. "I would say this, it was a little bit like WWE," Trump said, likening the debate to the professional wrestling organization run by his friend Vince McMahon. Trump explained that it seemed like every question had to do with him and was designed to instigate a conflict between candidates. "Everything was about 'Trump said this, Trump said that.' And even when the question wasn't asked to me, they were saying, 'Trump said this. How would you respond?'" Trump said. "I think probably by far, I was asked the toughest questions, but the voters all said I won by a lot, so we'll see. I guess in the end it doesn't matter."
Donald Trump post debate interview on Hannity

No comments: