The massive overflow crowd at President Trump's re-election rally Tuesday night at the Amway Center in Orlando is just one of the impressive numbers he can boast about this week. In the 24 hours surrounding his official launch of his 2020 campaign, the incumbent has raised $24.8 million to support the effort.
Trump's fundraising haul is even more astounding when compared with the amount raised by five of his top opponents in their first days on the campaign trail.
- Former Vice President and Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden raised $6.3 million on his first day.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) brought in $5.9 million.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) got $300K in her exploratory launch.
- South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg got $1 million in his opening hours, and
- Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) raised $1.5 million in her first 24 hours.
Top 5 Democrats COMBINED = $15 Million