Thursday, February 2, 2023

Why The US Military is Studying UFOs - Video

You can watch all my videos a week early and ad free. The next one is about all the coups the USA has conducted around the world. It’s super good: https://nebula.tv/videos/johnnyharris...Oh and PS, it works out to cost around $2.50 per month. A portion of that goes directly to support our channel so we can keep making these vids! The Pentagon is studying UFOs and I wanted to understand why. What I learned convinced me that we can learn a lot from studying these things. Check out all my sources for this video here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y...

Why The US Military is Studying UFOs - Video


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They study ufos because they are fucking idiots. Same reason they are going woke. Fucking idiotism.

Unknown said...

Well gee, don't you think that just maybe they are somewhat of a threat to this globe?

Anonymous said...

Do you really think we’re the dominant species in our universe? I don’t…..