Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Democratic presidential candidate Dean Phillips - 'My party is completely delusional right now' - CNN Video

Presidential candidate Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN) joins "CNN This Morning" to discuss why he is challenging President Joe Biden for the Democratic nomination in the 2024 election.

Via Rumble.

Originally saw this on Twitter here.

The key part:
“I gotta tell you guys, I went to a Donald Trump rally a couple of nights ago. 
I’ve never been to one. I had an event across the street. 
I saw the line of people waiting in the cold for hours.” 
“And I thought what the heck. I’m going to be a leader who actually invited people, doesn’t condemn them.” 
“Met probably 50 Trump people waiting in line. Every single one of them: thoughtful, hospitable, friendly. Al of them so frustrated that they feel nobody is listening to them, except Donald Trump.” 
“A diverse crowd, people that have never been to a Trump event before.” 
“My party is completely delusional!”

1 comment:

Dan said...

The people in charge on the left are NOT delusional. They are EVIL. And they have an agenda they are working hard to impose on us. The insanity they are pushing is deliberate and serves their agenda. NOTHING that's happening is accidental.