Saturday, February 24, 2024

Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

My name is Elena Cardone and I am a wife of Grant Cardone, mother and an ardent supporter of American values and an advocate for justice, I stand unwaveringly with President Donald Trump in the face of what I see as unprecedented and unfair treatment by certain judicial elements in New York.

The recent legal battles he faces are not just an attack on him, but an attack on the very ideals of fairness and due process that every American deserves. It's a moment that calls into question the balance of justice and the application of law, disproportionately aimed at silencing a voice that has been at the forefront of advocating for American strength, prosperity, and security.

2 comments:

Larry Jones said...

Call me paranoid but I just want to make sure this is legit before I donate...Any opinions?

Anonymous said...

Call me paranoid but I just want to make sure this is legit before I donate...Any opinions?