"Don't know what I'd do without CC. You keep me in the loop on the real events in our world." Beth - Dallas, TX
"Hurricane season is here in Florida. Commoncts has been crucial to keep me updated on current weather conditions allowing me to make informed decisions to help my family and I prepare for a storm." Dan - Tampa, FL
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
COMIC RELIEF!!! Harry and Meghan Return Home | SNL UK - Video
"It's ice - I made it myself. I can give you the recipe" Harry and Meghan return to the family home and not everyone is happy to see them.
COMIC RELIEF!!! Harry and Meghan Return Home | SNL UK - Video
1 comment:
Rich
said...
Well. I see the Brits have caught the NOT funny bug from the American version. The line about Harry's father brought a grin though.
1 comment:
Well. I see the Brits have caught the NOT funny bug from the American version.
The line about Harry's father brought a grin though.
Post a Comment