Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rush Limbaugh Audio: "Our Agitator in Chief" vs. The American People

Rush opines against the "Agitator in Chief".  On today’s show, Rush Limbaugh had an epic rant on the continuing teachers’ union protests in Wisconsin. He railed against the protesting “agitators,” against the “cowardly” Wisconsin Democrats, but mostly against President Obama, going so far as imply that he was disgracing the memory of those killed in the Tucson shooting last month by not coming out against the unions.
“So lets play this out now. The President wants to play petty political games with the budget, wants to shut the government down (make no mistake, he does) so that his state-controlled media can distract the nation from his economic and foreign policy failures. This country is in a mess. He promised the opposite. It is in an absolute free fall mess defined as Barack Obama’s normal. This is his comfort zone. This is what community organizers do before they remake their target. This is a political fight. It’s going to go on in state after state after state. This is a political fight the American people will win. The American people will not be distracted by Obama’s games and his failures. The American people know that Obama is not the Gipper, he’s not the Come Back Kid. They know he hasn’t moved to the center. Barack Obama is on his way to the bottom.”

Hat Tip Mediate.com


UPDATE: Governor Scott Walker on "Fox News Sunday":

2 comments:

CrazyJuan said...

As I am not american, all I know about this guy is what I learnt from Family Guy. :/

hunter said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://commoncts.blogspot.com/
in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!