Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sean Hannity & Black Conservatives EXPLOSIVE Town Hall. Liberals Believe They Own Black America

Fox News Sean Hannity devoted the entire hour on Monday to Black Conservatives. On Monday night's Hannity show, over two dozen black conservatives participated in a townhall discussion, addressing what it is like to be a black conservative in America.The show kicked off with Sean Hannity interviewing Dr. Ben Carson. Hannity asked Dr. Carson what kind of insults he has received since coming out publicly as a conservative. Carson noted: Some of the words cannot be used. It's really kind of sad. I feel more sorrowful for the people who do that, than I feel angry for them. I represent something that they just can't quite get their heads around: 'How can you be black and not march lock-step behind the [airquote] leaders?' 'How can you think for yourself?' 'And how can you actually have some ideals that actually make sense that don't agree with their leaders?' I am very hopeful that this a trend that will be broken. I'm going to continue to speak out. Of course, there is an old trick that you ostracize, you ridicule, you isolate, and you keep repeating.... I'm not sure it's going to work quite frankly because I don't plan on going anywhere.


Hannity & Black Conservatives EXPLOSIVE Town Hall. Liberals Believe They Own Black America

No comments: